A moment of silence for all the times we drew people with arms behind their back to avoid having to draw the hands.
I really tried to scroll past this, the denial was eating me alive though.
This post is my life.
A moment of silence for all those times we drew people with really long side bangs to avoid drawing another eye.
WOAH I WAS NOT READY FOR THAT HOLY SHIT.
I read to all the comments first to build up suspense. Still didn’t prepare me.
OH MY GOD
IT’S SO AMAZING AND I WAS SO NOT PREPARED FOR THAT
I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT. MASH-UPS: YOU’RE DOING IT RIGHT!
JFC!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FUCKING EPIC!!!! \m/ \m/ \m/ ALL THE AWARDS!!!!!!!
what is even going on in the background
wishes being granted
HEY JUST BECAUSE YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE OR 50 MISTAKES DOESN’T MEAN YOU ARE STUPID. AND IF A BITCH TRYNA ATTACK YOU FOR SOMETHING YOU DID IN THE PAST YOU BRUSH THAT SHIT OFF BECAUSE YOU CAN’T CHANGE THE GODDAMN PAST SO STOP TRYNA MAKE PEOPLE FEEL BAD ABOUT IT.
a kid from my school just got expelled today for pretending to be russian for 8 months. he pretended he couldn’t read, write or talk english he did good in all his classes because he had all the teachers and principles convinced he just moved from russia, so they didn’t make him do any work
has no one asked how they found out this kid wasn’t russian
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
I always get attached to everyone and no one gets attached to me so I always just feel dumb